Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 102

Thread: Gas Prices around the region?

  1. #91
    Inactive Member softballgal21's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2004
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices around the region?

    yea..they have been down to $2.99 the whole weekend...i hope it at least stays like that...

  2. #92
    Inactive Member catsoftball23's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices around the region?

    coming home from Pigeon Forge Sunday afternoon...we stopped at a place in RyeCove and gas there was only $2.95, I have family in Georgia and they came in and gas down that ways in already $6....so IMO I think we have the better end. I think I'd rather pay $3 a gallon then $6.
    I have a chi-hua-hua-hua and it has no teeth-teeth-teeth.

  3. #93
    Inactive Member LPDBlueDevils's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    629
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices around the region?

    heard today gas prices may stay up so they can afford to fix the pipelines, and not have to pay out of pocket, but maybe thats just some people talking, take it for what its worth, it wouldn't surprise me!!!!

  4. #94
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices around the region?

    I read today that some of the slightly older gas pumps ('80s, early '90s) aren't even programmed to go over $2.99/gallon.

    They never fathomed prices would jump that high.


    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #95
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Gas Prices around the region?

    Maybe not on the prices.

    But i have one thing that bothers me. How can prices at one location be $3.18 and another location $2.99?
    That seem a little odd. And all of a sudden those who don't use OPEC oil are in line with those who do?
    I can't help but believe we are be goughed to death.
    We paid almost 50 cents more per gallon, last week for fuel, that was already in tanks?
    Prices will not drop from what i understand till late this week or early next week.
    Depends on when the media news on the pipeline is better, and when some decide on when to drop first.
    But were not being goughed to death?

  6. #96
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices around the region?

    gas prices around here are cheap compared to other places...americans have always had it easy...i mean i went to the grad caymon islands 2 years ago and gas there was 5.50 a gallon so if you think we have it bad you better count your blessings...i bet gas would be about 7 or 8 dollars over there now
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  7. #97
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Gas Prices around the region?

    That is easy to fix...just like last time charge a buck fifty-nine for a half gallon.... oilmen...hehehe

  8. #98
    Inactive Member N2SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2002
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices around the region?

    I noticed today on my way home from work that gas has dropped $.20 to $2.79 per gallon at Appco in Norton.
    I'll always want a little more than I already have.

  9. #99
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices around the region?

    because Labor Day Holiday is over.

  10. #100
    Inactive Member LPDBlueDevils's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    629
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices around the region?

    heard today that when Hurricane Rita hits gas prices are gonna be worse, than what they were for Katrina! Just what I heard take it for what it's worth!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •